Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60's 45's FOR SALE (10 EURO EACH)

Go down

60's 45's FOR SALE (10 EURO EACH) Empty 60's 45's FOR SALE (10 EURO EACH)

Post  BEAT BEHIND THE DYKES Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:18 pm

THE FOLLOWING 60's 45's ARE FOR SALE AT 10 EURO EACH. ORDER NOW.

FOR MORE DETAILS (photos of PS, audioclips) CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE www.beatbehindthedykes.com/index/list01p1

AMSTERDAM: Don't Be Down/Like A Merry-Go-Round (Pink Elephant, HOLLAND 1973) EX/EX
Great folky pop 2-sider by ex-Penny Wise group!
BERRY, DAVE: I Can Make You Cry/Midnight Stage (CBS, BELGIUM 1973) EX/EX
Underrated early 70's effort incl. the great "Midnight Stage". Prod. by Eric Woolfson. Rare Belgium PS!
BLUE PLANET: I'm Going Man I'm Going/Nothing In The World (Philips, HOLLAND 1970) VG+/EX
Dutch heavy psych rock 2-sider! Scarce!
BREAD: A Love Like Yours/Soul Baby (Philips, SWEDEN 1968) M-/VG++
Swedish group. The B-s. "Soul Baby" is a cool mod soul dancer w/ great organ/guitar (wobc/sobc)
BRIAN: Money And Love/Just One More Time (Ronnex, BELGIUM 1969) EX/VG++
Nice solo 45 from this Belgian/Rhodesian singer. The A-s. "Money And Love" is a cool mod R&B dancer!
COUSINS: Le Penitencier/Do Re Mi (Palette, BELGIUM 1964) VG++/M-
Belgium group. French sung version of "House Of The Rising Sun" b/w uptempo beat w/ tuff guitar break!
DAVID EXPLOSION: A Bright To-Morrow/A Taste Of Love (Sugar Plum, BELGIUM 1971) EX/VG++
Great 45 by Belgian group incl. F.R. David. Cool "Village Green.."-era Kinks-like flip! Rare!
DUTCH SPRING: Saturday Morning/You Kissed Me With A Smile (Philips, HOLLAND 1972) VG+/VG+
Obscure Dutch 45 incl. "You Kissed Me.." = fantastic unknown folk pop gem! BARGAIN! (toc)
EQUALS: I Get So Excited/The Skies Above (President, BELGIUM 1968) VG++/VG++
Killer U.K. mod/freakbeat 2-sider housed in cool Belgium PS! (soc)
FOUNDATIONS: Build Me Up Buttercup/New Direction (Pye, HOLLAND 1968) EX/VG++
Fab U.K. mod R&B/soul 2-sider! "New Direction" was comped on MOD MEETING #6. Nice Dutch PS!
GROWING GRASS: Livin' The Blues/You Ain't Goin' Nowhere (MCA, SWEDEN 1970) M-/M-
Obscure 45 by this Swedish group doin' great folkrock version of two Bob Dylan tunes.
HODGE, CHRIS: We're On Our Way/Supersoul (Apple, UK 1972) M-/VG++
Great U.K. psych freakbeat 2-sider! On HERE LIES EBENEEZER GOODE LP, HOLDING A DREAM CD etc.
IRRESISTIBLES, LES: My Year Is A Day/She And It (CBS, ITALY 1968) M-/VG++
Amazing U.S. psych pop fave also released by The Beloved Ones/Arch Of Triumph! Italian PS issue.
JO ANN & BARRY: Lazy Afternoon/I Can Dream (Barclay, FRANCE 1970) M-/EX
A.k.a. Barry Wigley (ex-Majority (One)) and his wife (??) Jo Ann. Great dreamy folk pop 2-sider housed in French PS!
LENNART, MESSAGIE & DAGLETH: And I Love Her/Wake Up (Pink Elephant, HOLLAND 1973) EX/VG++
Early 70's trio from Belgium. Odd glam bubble rocker ("she laughs like a beast, she talks like a dog...and I love her") b/w great folky sunshine pop!
LEWIS, RAMSEY TRIO: The In Crowd/Travel On (Chess, HOLLAND 1965) EX/VG++
Groovy instro mod version of the Dobie Gray hit! Nice Dutch PS!
LILAC STREET BAND: Bestseller/Somewhere On A Clear Day (Polydor, BELGIUM 1971) M-/M-
The B-s. "Somewhere" is great dreamy psych pop! Another obscure group from Belgium.
LORDS: John Brown's Body/Cut My Hair (Columbia, GERMANY 1968) EX/EX
One of their better 45's! The B-s. "Cut My Hair" is good psych freakbeat w/ fuzz!
MASKERS: Shame On You/You're Taking Hold On Me (Artone, HOLLAND 1967) VG++/VG+
Dutch 60's group with a brilliant mod beat version of Chip Taylor's "You're Taking Hold On Me".
NEW INSPIRATION: You Made A Fool Of Me/M.T. (Omega, BELGIUM 1967) M-/M-
One of their best! Superb freakbeat flip!
OLA & THE JANGLERS: California Sun/Baby Baby Baby (Gazell, Sweden 1969) VG/M-
Swedish 60's group. The B-s. "Baby Baby Baby" is great Hammond R&B/beat!
PASOS, LOS: Naci De Pie/No Encuentro Comprension (Hispavox, SPAIN 1966) EX/VG+
Jangly Spanish folk-garage 2-sider! FAVE!! (toc)
PEDDLERS: Birth/Steel Mill (CBS, HOLLAND 1969) M-/M-
Groovy Hammond mod soul/jazz B-side! Cool Dutch PS!
SAPHIRS, LES: Jivaros/Automne (Decca, BELGIUM 1963) G+/EX
Early Belgium beat 45 incl. the manic "Jivaros". Cool PS!
SHANNON, ALAIN: Grandfather's Farm/A Little Time For Laughing (CBS, FRANCE 1969) M-/VG++
French-based Irish singer-songwriter. The A-s. is nice baroque folk pop!
SHOES: Farewell In The Rain/What In The World Is Love (Polydor, HOLLAND 1967) VG++/VG++
Dutch 60's group. "What In The World.." is good mod beat/soul!
SIR HENRY & HIS BUTLERS: Cosmorama/Everybody Knows A Place (Columbia, ITALY 1968) VG+/EX
Danish 60's group. The B-s. is cool mod beat/pop! Scarce Italian PS issue!
TUNESTARS: Keep Your Lovelight Burning/In Like A Lion - Out Like A Lamb (Decca, BELGIUM 1968) VG+
Good & rare '68 Belgian mod beat 45! Comes with a xerox of the original PS!
VERDRENGH, MIKE: Do It Now/Mony (Philips, BELGIUM 1969) M-/M-
Great Dutch-sung mod dancer! "Mony" reminds me of Bonny St. Claire's "I Surrender" = no wonder as both songs were wr. by Peter Koelewijn!
VIPERS: Looky Looky/Town Of Tuxley (Discophon, SPAIN 1969) EX/VG++
Belgian group. The B-s. is a great psych pop version of the Bee Gees song! COLLECTING PEPPERMINT CLOUDS #1. Spanish PS!

Get in touch with me through the e-mail address as mentioned on my website (see CONTACT).

best,

Erik/BBTD

BEAT BEHIND THE DYKES

Back to top Go down